On Tuesday 15th November we had an exciting 'Space Day' to celebrate everything we have learnt in our topic.
The following events took place on the day.
- The majority of Year 5 dressed as Space Aliens to mark the occasion.
- A space planetarium visited the school in the morning allowing the children to see lots of stunning constellations and gain amazing insight into the planets in our galaxy.
- Children made their very own space mission patches.
- Everybody sculpted their very own space creature in modelling clay
- We made our own space constellations and created a mythology behind the constellation just as the Ancient Greeks and Romans did.
We have some lovely photographs of the day which will be displayed on this class page and in our classroom.